Too afraid I might hurt her again
Too panicked if I touched her again
Just a simple guy who was simply plain
Just unlike the type of guy who is vain
That's how things were...and still are
For I lost her trust and she walked thus far
How could I lose her was simply bizarre
For this wasn't scripted & now left ajar
She refused my touch and avoided as much
Which have left me walking with a crutch
Things were working well even til March
The moment right now is never as such
All I needed was to be patient apart from her heart
Good suspicions from me as well but like a knife it cuts
Out of her life it seems I'm thrown like a dart
It kicks in the teeth and killed my guard
To win her again I'm starting from scratch
Cos I've always thought I was her match
Though how we met despite being from different batch
For I won't know if she'll ever want a return to patch
I pray her heart changes to open up
A chance to spare for me to harp
Despite her soul having turned to pulp
Never me wanting to see a sub
I still miss her angry stares
Aside from the nags that left me bare
Give me a chance I'll give u a heir
For deep down inside I really still care
No comments:
Post a Comment